Dalip Singh Rana (born 27 August 1972), better known by his ring name The Great Khali, is an Indian promoter, actor, powerlifter and professional wrestler best known for his time with WWE. Known for his great height, in 2014 he was described as the eighth tallest professional wrestler in history. He debuted in WWE alongside Daivari and had alliances with Ranjin Singh and Jinder Mahal. However, he spent most of his career as a singles superstar; in 2007, he became the World Heavyweight Champion. Before embarking on his professional wrestling career, he was an officer for the Punjab state police. He has appeared in four Hollywood films, two Bollywood films, and several television shows.
At WrestleMania XXX, he competed in the André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, but failed to win as it was won by Cesaro. Khali participated in the WWE Intercontinental Championship Battle Royal at Battleground, but the match was won by The Miz. On the October 31 episode of SmackDown, Khali was defeated by Rusev in what would be his final match in WWE. On 13 November 2014, Khali’s contract expired and he left WWE. In February 2015, Khali opened his own wrestling school in Punjab, the Continental Wrestling Entertainment. The school held its first event on December 12, 2015. Recently he is here in India.
Indian WWE wrestler and actor super star The Great Khali, body stats figure biceps triceps shape size full body measurements and stats also available with affairs and wife pics here.
|Real Name||Dalip Singh Rana|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 216 cm
in meters- 2.16 m
in Feet Inches- 7’ 1”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 157 kg
in Pounds- 347 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 63 Inches – Waist: 46 Inches
– Biceps: 25 Inches
|WWE Debut||7 April 2006|
|Likes to fight against||The Undertaker and The Big Show|
|Slam/Finishing move||The Khali Vice Grip or Brain Chop
|Records (main ones)||In 2006, he became the 1st Indian professional wrestler to sign a World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) contract.|
|Career Turning Point||When he won the Mr. India bodybuilding title in 1995 and 1996.|
|Date of Birth||27 August 1972|
|Age (as in 2016)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Dhiraina, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Dhiraina, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Jwala Ram
Mother– Tandi Devi
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Controversies||In 2016, he suffered head injuries during a promotional event in Haldwani, after 2 foreign wrestlers trashed him with chairs. After it, he was immediately taken to a local hospital where he had 7 stitches to his head.|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Girls, Family & More|
The Great Khali Interesting Facts:
- Does The Great Khali smoke?: No
- Does The Great Khali drink alcohol?: No
- Khali hails from Himachal Pradesh, and it is said that he got his ring name The Great Khali from the name of Kali, a Hindu Goddess.
- The reason behind his lack of agility and height is that, he suffered from Acromegaly i.e. abnormal growth of body.
- He started earning as a labourer and also worked in a restaurant called Malibar Hill.
- Later, he became an officer in the Punjab Police through sports quota and alongside this job, he continued his bodybuilding.
- His fortune changed when he won the Mr. India bodybuilding title in 1995 and 1996.
- Due to his training and hardwork, he got selected for the All Pro Wrestling (APW) in the USA, and made his debut in October 2000.
- He initially wrestled for World Championship Wrestling (WCW), but in 2006, he made his debut for the apex professional wrestling, the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
- In 2010, he participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 4, and finished as the 1st runner-up.
- He also appeared in various films like The Longest Yard, Get Smart, MacGruber, Kushti, Ramaa: The Saviour and Houba.
- He is extremely religious, he meditates every day, doesn’t drink or smoke, and is a follower of Indian spiritual guru Ashutosh Maharaj.
- He has a heavy diet and consumes 5 l of milk, 2-3 kg of chicken, 0.5-1 kg of dry fruits, 25-30 roti, pulses, vegetables and 25 eggs at a time, 7 times a day.
- In 2015, he left WWE and opened his own wrestling school in Punjab, the Continental Wrestling Entertainment.
Punjabi Plunge / Khali Bomb (Two-handed chokeslam)
Vise Grip (Two-handed clawhold)
Delayed scoop slam
Kick to the head of a facedown opponent
Military press slam
Repeated back elbow strikes to a cornered opponent
Slap to a cornered opponent’s chest, sometimes onto a charging or diving opponent
Spin kick to an oncoming opponent
Incoming search terms:
- great khali body full
- Khali Biceps
- khali biceps size
- khali wwe height weight
- khali height
- Great khali biceps
- khali weight