Waluscha De Sousa is an Indian model and a film actress. She made her debut as a female lead opposite Shah Rukh Khan in the 2016 Hindi film Fan produced by Yash Raj Films.
Waluscha modeled for leading designers in the country and subsequently took part in the Miss India Pageant where she secured herself the ‘Miss Body Beautiful’ title. She did her first TV commercial for Pepsi with Shah Rukh Khan at the age of 17. Years later, she once again featured in a Hyundai commercial with the actor. She has also been the face of brands including Jaipur Jewels and L’Oreal.
|Real Name||Waluscha D’Souza|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5? 7?
|Weight||in Kilograms- 53 Kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Date of Birth||December 1978|
|Age (as in 2016)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Goa, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittaruis|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation in Psychology|
|Debut||Film Debut: Fan (2016)|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
|Hobbies||Reading, watching football and tennis|
|Controversies||It was speculated that model Navneet Dhillon was the reason behind her separation with Robinson.|
|Favourite Food||Chocolates and pastries|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Farhan Akthar and Will Ferrell|
|Favourite Actress||Freida Pinto and Lisa Ray|
|Favourite Perfume||Loverdose by Diesel|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Marc Robinson (Model)|
|Husband||Marc Robinson (Model, 2002-2012)|
|Children||Daughters– Chanel and Sienna
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Waluscha D’Souza Top Unknown Facts:
- Does Waluscha D’Souza smoke?: No
- Does Waluscha D’Souza drink alcohol?: Yes
- Waluscha won the Miss India title in 2000.
- She was born to a German mother and a Portuguese father.
- Her earlier name was Waltraudt, which she later changed to Waluscha.
- She is a famous supermodel in Dubai, Bangkok, Mauritius, Kaula Lumpur, New York, Milan and India.
- She made her Bollywood debut in 2016 with Shah Rukh Khan’s film Fan.
- Even before doing Fan, she was seen in a Hyundai Xcent ad commercial with Shah Rukh Khan.
- Her Ex-husband Marc Robinson was 14 years older than her.
- She featured in the pop song called Aisa Koi Zindagi Se Vaada To Nahi Tha by Roop Kumar Rathore, which also featured Aryan Vaid.
- She also featured in a pop song called Bichhoo Bite by Vinchoo Chawla.