Salma Hayek Jiménez (born September 2, 1966) is a Lebanese and Mexican American film actress, director and producer. She began her career in Mexico starring in the telenovela Teresa and went on to star in the film El Callejón de los Milagros (Miracle Alley) for which she was nominated for an Ariel Award. In 1991 Hayek moved to Hollywood and came to prominence with roles in Hollywood movies such as Desperado (1995), Dogma (1999), and Wild Wild West (1999). Hayek’s recent films include Grown Ups (2010) and Grown Ups 2 (2013), acting alongside Adam Sandler, and Puss in Boots (2011), which also features former collaborator Antonio Banderas, wherein she is the voice of the character ‘Kitty Softpaws’.
Salma Hayek Height Weight Age Bra Size Affairs Body Stats
Salma Hayek Jiménez
Salma Hayek Jiménez de Pinault, Salma Hayek
Salma is currently 47 according
to her birth date September 2, 1966
Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico
- Academy of the Sacred Heart in Grand Coteau, Louisiana
- Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment.
- Universidad Iberoamericana (In English – Ibero-American University).
Actress, Producer, Director
- Father – Sami Hayek (Oil company executive who once ran for mayor of Coatzacoalcos)
- Mother – Diana Jiménez Medina (Opera singer and talent scout)
- Brother – Sami Hayek Jr (Designer)
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
- Antonio Banderas (1994-1995)
- Johnny Depp (1995)
- Edward Atterton (1997-1999)
- Ben Affleck (1999)
- Edward Norton (1999-2003)
- Josh Lucas (2003-2004)
- François-Henri Pinault (2007-2009)
Salma Hayek gave birth to daughter Valentina Paloma Pinault at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California on 21 September, 2007. They married on Valentine’s Day, 2009 in Paris. On April 25, 2009, they were married a second time in Venice, Italy.
Middle Eastern. Her father is of Lebanese descent while her mother is of Spanish descent.
- Often plays strong-willed, independent women roles
- Have curvaceous, buxom figure
- Beautiful Eyes
36-24-36 in 91.5-61-91.5 cm
Bra Size/ Breast Size
6½ (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
Salma was endorsed by Avon, Burger King (2012), Coca Cola (2004), Coors (1999), Revlon (1997).
Best Known For
Her work in Frida (2002), Desperado (1995), Ugly Betty (2006-2007).