Karishma Kotak (born 26 May 1982) is a British Indian model, actress and TV presenter. She was born on 26 May 1982 in North West London, England. She did a part of her schooling from a boarding school. She later pursued a degree in Bachelor of Arts in Advertising and Marketing. Initially, she wanted to become a teacher and had enrolled for a course in teaching.
Karishma presented televised show called Extraaa Innings, a post match analysis of Indian Premier League 2013 – season 6 in April–May, 2013. The show was telecast by SET Max and also featured Rochelle Maria Rao, Samir Kochhar and Gaurav Kapoor as her co-hosts. Karishma said in an interview, “Cricket is very close to every Indian’s heart, so is IPL. I am definitely excited to travel all over the country, hosting the IPL and watching the matches live.”
|Real Name||Karishma Kotak|
|Profession||Actress, Model and Anchor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5? 7?
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 Kg|
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||26 May 1982|
|Age (as in 2016)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||North West London, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||North West London, England|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts in Advertising and Marketing|
|Debut||Debut Film : Shankar Dada Zindabad (2007)|
Debut TV : The Karisma Show (2005)
|Family||Father– Not Known|
Mother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Brother– Sunny Kotak (Younger)
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Hugh Laurie|
|Favourite Actress||Kim Kardashian|
|Favourite Film||The Wolf of Wall Street|
|Favourite Musician||Lana Del Rey and Raghav|
|Favourite Destination||London and Barcelona|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Niketan Madhok (Model), Vishal Karwal (Actor), Karan Wahi (Actor)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Karishma Kotak Unknown Facts :
- Does Karishma Kotak smoke?: No
- Does Karishma Kotak drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Karishma started her modelling career when she was just 16 years old.
- In 2012, she participated in Bigg Boss 6 for her father’s treatment but left the show in the middle due to her father’s death.
- She hosted few UK TV shows like The Karisma Show, Spa Diaries and It’s In.
- In 2005, she shifted to Mumbai and thereafter worked in 2006 Kingfisher Calendar and United Breweries Group.
- She was the cover girl of magazines like Vogue, FHM, Asian Woman, Maxim, OK!, Hello!, Elle, Snoop and Time n Style Beauty.
- She initially wanted to be a teacher.
- In 2013, she co-hosted the Indian Premier League 6 (IPL) season.