Kalki Koechlin ( born 10 January 1984) is an Indian actress and screenwriter of French ethnicity, who predominantly works in Bollywood. Apart from acting in films, she is also a regular presence in theatre productions in India.
Koechlin is the recipient of a National Film Award, a Filmfare Award, and two Screen Awards. Koechlin is also an activist and promotes various causes ranging from health and education to women’s empowerment and gender equality. Koechlin was married to filmmaker Anurag Kashyap from 2011 to 2015.
As of March 2016, Koechlin has several upcoming projects. She will feature, alongside Ali Fazal and Gulshan Devaiah, in Soni Razdan’s Love Affair, a fictionalized version of the 1959 Nanavati murder case.
Koechlin also signed up for Konkona Sen Sharma’s directorial debut, A Death in the Gunj, in which she will play a Kolkata-based Anglo-Indian woman.
She attended an acting workshop conducted by the casting director, Atul Mongia, and also learned an Anglo-Indian accent for her role. Filming for the production completed in March 2016 after a six-week shoot. Koechlin will also feature in director Howard Rosemeyer’s Jia Aur Jia, alongside Richa Chadda.
|Real Name||Kalki Koechlin|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 166 cm|
in meters- 1.66 m
in Feet Inches- 5? 5?
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57Kg|
in Pounds- 127 lbs
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||10 January 1984|
|Age (as in 2015)||31 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Ooty, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Hebron School, Ooty|
|College||Goldsmiths, University of London|
|Educational Qualifications||Drama and Theatre|
|Debut||Dev D (2009)|
|Family||Father– Joel Koechlin|
Mother– Françoise Armandie
Brother– Oriel Koechlin
|Hobbies||Dancing, Music, Books|
|Favorite Food||Pista, Pizza, Italian, Chinese, Indian|
|Favorite Actor||Raj Kapoor, Kamal Hassan|
|Favorite Actress||Rekha, Kalpana|
|Favorite Film||Dev D, Water, Dweepa|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Anurag Kashyap (Director)|
|Net Worth||20 Million|
Kalki Koechlin Top Facts List:
- Does Kalki Koechlin smoke?: No
- Does Kalki Koechlin drink alcohol?: Yes
- She is a multi-linguist and is well versed in English, French, Hindi, and Tamil.
- Her great-grandfather, Maurice Koechlin, was the chief engineer of the Eiffel Tower as well as the Statue of Liberty.
- She co-wrote the movie That Girl In Yellow Boots with Anurag Kashyap.
- She is also a play-writer and has won the prestigious MetroPlus Playwright award in 2009 for the play “Skeleton Woman” which she co-wrote with Prashant Prakash.
- Her French parents met 38 years ago in India and were hippies who found love and life in the country.
Incoming search terms:
- kalki koechlin boobs size