Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is an American businessman, television personality, author, politician, and the Republican Party nominee for President of the United States in the 2016 election. He is chairman of The Trump Organization, which is the principal holding company for his real estate ventures and other business interests.
Trump has claimed that his net worth is over ten billion dollars, whereas in 2015 Forbes estimated his net worth at 4.5 billion, and Bloomberg estimated it at 2.9 billion, with the discrepancies due in part to the uncertainty of appraised property values. Bloomberg raised its estimate of Trump’s net worth to $3.0 billion in 2016, while noting that Trump carries at least $605 million in publicly-disclosed mortgages and debt. These estimates would make Trump one of the richest politicians in American history. As of March 2016, Forbes had him listed at #336 on its list of the world’s most wealthy.
Trump received a plurality of the votes in the primary elections and placed first in a majority of states, culminating with a victory in Indiana in May 2016, whereupon his remaining Republican rivals suspended their campaigns, and Republican chairman Reince Priebus declared him to be the party’s presumptive nominee. Three weeks later, Trump had gained the 1,237 delegates needed to secure the nomination, and in July he was formally nominated at the 2016 Republican National Convention. If elected, Trump would become the oldest person to become President in American history at 70 years, 220 days old.
Donald Trump Body Stats Height Weight Age Biography Wife Affairs Hobbies Favorite Things
|Real Name||Donald John Trump|
|Nickname||The Donald, The Don, The Trumpster, DJT|
|Political Journey||• Initially, his political activity was in the form of campaign-contributor. • The party affiliations of Trump has changed over the years. • He registered to vote as a Republican in the year 1987. • Joined Reform Party (1999-2001). • Joined Democrats (2001-2009). • Joined back the Republican Party (2009-2012). • Remained independent (2011-2012). • In May, 2012, again returned to the Republican Party. • Floated the idea of running for Governor of New York in 2006 and 2014 and for the President of the USA in 1988, 2004, 2012.
• On 16 June, 2015, he announced his candidacy for the President of the USA.
|Business Journey||• He started his Business career as a co-producer of the 1970 comedy show “Paris is Out!” which later proved as a flop show. • He began his real-estate career at “Elizabeth Trump and Son” which was his father’s company. • In 1971, he moved to Manhattan and started larger construction projects. • In Atlantic City, New Jersey, he acquired the Taj Mahal Casino in 1988. • Trump completed a 72-story Residential Tower called “Trump World Tower” in 2001.
• Ar present. Donald Trump runs a Business Empire worth more than 4 Billion USD.
|Biggest Rival||Hillary Clinton, Ted Cruz|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 191 cm
in meters- 1.91 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 3”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 90 kg
in Pounds- 198 lbs
|Date of Birth||14 June, 1946|
|Age (as in 2015)||70 Years|
|Birth Place||Queens, New York City, New York|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Queens, New York|
|School||The Kew-Forest School, Forest Hills, New York, New York Military Academy, New York (1964)|
|College||Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania (1968), Fordham University, New York City, New York (1964-1966)|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Economics|
|Debut||Joined The Republican Party in 1987|
|Family||Father– Fred Trump (American Real Estate Developer)
Mother– Mary Anne MacLeod
Brothers– Robert Trump (Born 1948), Fred Trump, Jr. (Died from alcoholism)
Sisters– Maryanne Trump Barry (Born 1937, Senior United States Circuit Judge), Elizabeth (a retired Chase Manhattan Bank Executive)
|Address||Trump Tower, Manhattan, New York City, USA|
|Hobbies||Playing Golf, Wrestling, Reading (History and Biographies)|
|Controversies||• Controversial immigration policy. • He delivered a statement of building a wall at the United States-Mexico border, proposed a temporary ban on the entry of foreign Muslims in the United States.
• Accused Pope Francis being a pawn of the Mexico Government.
|Favourite Politician||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Cherry-Vanilla Ice-Cream, Pizza, Hamburger|
|Favourite Film||Citizen Kane|
|Favourite Book||The Holy Bible|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ivana Trump (1977) Gabriella Sabatini (1989) Carla Bruni (1991) Marla Maples (Married, 1993-1998) Kara Young (2001)
Melania Trump (2005-Present)
|Wife||Ivana Trump (1977–1992, Model) Marla Maples (1993–1999, Actress)
Melania Trump (2005-present, Jewelry designer)
|Children||Daughter– Ivanka Trump (Businesswoman), Tiffany Trump (Actress)
Son– Barron Trump (Businessman), Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr. (Businessman)
|Net Worth||4 Billion (USD)|
Donald Trump Unknown Facts List:
- Does Donald Trump smoke?: No
- Does Donald Trump drink alcohol?: No
- Donald Trump’s mother was an Scottish and she emigrated to United States in 1930 and worked as a domestic servant for four years.
- At the age of 13, Trump left the school due to behavior problems.
- Donald Trump’s first time public attention was in the year 1973 when he was accused by the Justice Department for violating Fair Housing Act.
- He has licensed his image and name for many real estate projects.
- Donald Trump dislikes shaking hands and it is based upon his dislike of germs.
- In 2006, he launched his own brand of vodka “Trump’s Vodka”.
- If he becomes the President of USA then he will be the only President having a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame after the President Ronald Reagan.
- He co-owned the Miss Universe Organization from 1996-2015.
- It is said that he has never used an ATM machine.
- Trump won a Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actor for a cameo appearance in the year 1990 for the movie “Ghost’s Can’t Do It”.
- He has been nominated for an Emmy Award twice.
- Trump also played an oil tycoon in “The Little Rascals”.
- He is a member of the “Screen Actors Guild”.
- He became a host and the Executive Producer of the NBC reality show “The Apprentice”, in the year 2003.
- Donald Trump is a friend of WWE owner Vince Mcmahon and is a fan of World Wrestling Entertainment.
- In 2007, Trump was Awarded with Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award.
- Republican Party nominee Trump for President of the United States in the 2016 election.