Kajal Aggarwal (born 19 June 1985) is an Indian film actress and model. One of the most popular Indian celebrities, she has established a career in the Telugu and Tamil film industries and has been nominated for four Filmfare Awards South. In addition to acting, Kajal participates in stage shows and is a prominent celebrity endorser for brands and products.
Kajal was born in Mumbai to Vinay Aggarwal, an entrepreneur, and Suman Aggarwal, a confectioner. She has a younger sister, Nisha Agarwal, who is also an actress appearing in Telugu and Tamil films. She studied at St. Anne’s High School, Colaba, Mumbai and Jai Hind College, Mumbai. She graduated from K.C. College, Mumbai with a degree in Mass Media specialising in advertising and marketing. In her final year of college, she did an internship with Loreal and started her modelling career. She was planning on pursuing an MBA in Brand Management before deciding to pursue acting.
Aggarwal made her acting debut with the 2004 Bollywood film Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… and had her first Telugu film release in 2007 Lakshmi Kalyanam. In the same year, she starred in the box office hit Chandamama, which earned her recognition. The 2009 historical fiction Telugu film Magadheera marked a turning point in her career, earning her critical acclaim. It ranks among the highest-grossing Telugu films of all time and fetched her Best Actress nominations at several award ceremonies including Filmfare.
Kajal Aggarwal Affairs Boy Friend Favorite Things Food Color Song Hobbies Biography Movies List
|Biography Information Stats Details
|Real Name||Kajal Aggarwal|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
Bra Breast Size
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||19 June 1985|
|Age (as in 2016)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Anne’s High School, Mumbai|
|College||Jai Hind College, Mumbai
K.C. College, Mumbai
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Mass Media specializing in advertising and marketing|
|Debut||Debut Film : Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… (2004)|
|Family||Father– Vinay Aggarwal (Entrepreneur)
Mother– Suman Aggarwal (Confectioner)
Sister– Nisha Agarwal (Actress)
|Hobbies||Dancing, yoga and reading|
|Controversies||Once FHM magazine issued a topless photo of her, but she later admitted that it was an altered picture of her.|
|Favourite Food||Hyderabadi biryani|
|Favourite Actor||Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Nagarjuna and Mahesh Babu|
|Favourite Actress||Kajol, Nayantara and Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Favourite Director||Puri Jagannadh, S. S. Rajamouli and Teja|
|Favourite Color||White, red and blue|
|Favourite Book||The Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi and The Bridges of Madison County
by Robert James Walle
|Favourite Destination||Goa and Kerela|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Salary||1-1.5 Crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Interesting Facts about Kajal Aggarwal:
- Does Kajal Aggarwal smoke?: No
- Does Kajal Aggarwal drink alcohol?: No
- Kajal is also known as Miss Congeniality in South Indian film industry due to her friendly nature and ability to get along with others well.
- She belongs to a Punjabi family background.
- She is a good friend of actress Tamannaah Bhatia and actor Ram Charan.
- She did few Hindi films like Kyun! Ho Gaya Na, Singham and Special 26.
- She has fear of dogs.
- She supports PETA’s initiative to Ban Animal Circuses to stop the torture faced by animals in circuses.
- In 2010, she won the CineMAA Award for Best Actress (Telugu) for the film Brindaavanam
- In 2013, she was declared as the Youth Icon of South Indian Cinema.
Incoming search terms:
- kajal agarwal magadheera hd wallpapers
- kajal agrawal in magadheera
- kajal agarwal in magadheera wallpapers
- kajal agarwal boyfriend list
- magadheera kajal wallpapers hd
- kajol agrwal favorit
- kajal agarwal favorite things