Natalie Portman (born Natalie Hershlag (June 9, 1981) is an actress with dual American and Israeli citizenship. Her first role was as an orphan taken in by a hitman in the 1994 action film Léon: The Professional, but mainstream success came when she was cast as Padmé Amidala in the Star Wars prequel trilogy (released in 1999, 2002 and 2005).In 2010, Portman starred in the psychological thriller Black Swan. Her performance received critical praise and earned her a second Golden Globe Award, the Screen Actors Guild Award, the BAFTA Award, the Broadcast Film Critics Association Award and the Academy Award for Best Actress in 2011.
Natalie Portman Height Weight Age Bra Size Affairs Body Stats
Nat, Nat Star Wars Queen
Nat was born on June 9, 1981
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Washington D. C.
- Soloman Schechter Day School of Nassau County, New York.
- Syosset High School, Syosset, Long Island in 1999.
- Harvard University at Massachusetts
- Father – Avner Hershlag (Fertility specialist and Gynecologist)
- Mother – Shelly (née Stevens) (Homemaker)
- She is the only child of her parents.
Aleen Keshishian, Brillstein-Grey Entertainment
Thriller, Space Opera, Theater, Romantic, Drama
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriends / Spouse
Natalie is a girl who knows how to attract boys. Her love list includes several names, which are as follows –
- Lukas Hass (1998)
- Hayden Christensen (2000-01)
- Moby (2001)
- Gael Garcia Bernal (2003-06)
- Andy Samberg (2006)
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2006)
- Nathan Rothschild (2007)
- Jude Law (2007)
- Nathan Bogle (2007-08)
- Devendra Banhart (2008)
- Rodrigo Santaro (2009)
- Benjamin Millepied (2009-Present)
Multiracial. She has Jewish Polish, Romanian, Austrian and Russian ancestry.
Nat has classic beauty and petite, pear shape body structure. Nat has moles on her cheeks adding to the charm to her beauty and keeping her different.
34-25-34 in or 87-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Miss Dior Cherie
The North Face, Columbia Sportswear, Theonne, Rough Roses and many more brands adds glamour quotient to her life.