Maximilian Paul Diarmuid “Max” Irons (born 17 October 1985) is a British-Irish film actor and model. He is perhaps most noted for his roles in Red Riding Hood, The White Queen and, most recently, in The Host. In the 2013 television series The White Queen, Irons took the lead role of Edward IV of England. The series, based on Philippa Gregory’s bestselling historical novel series The Cousins’ War, was broadcast weekly on BBC One, ending on 18 August 2013. His portrayal won him the “Best Leading Male” award at the History Is Present Awards for period based dramas, in July 2013. He will play the role of Vivaldi in the 2013 film Vivaldi. Irons is currently filming the film adaptation of Posh.
Max Irons Height Weight Age Bicep Triceps Body Measurements Affairs
Maximilian Paul Diarmuid Irons
Max was born on 17 October, 1985
Camden, London, England
- Dragon School in Oxford.
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London, England.
- Father – Jeremy Irons (English actor)
- Mother – Sinéad Cusack (Irish actress)
- Siblings – Richard Boyd Barrett (Half-brother) (Irish Politician), Samuel Irons (Older Brother) (Photographer)
- Others – Niamh Cusack (Aunt), Sorcha Cusack (Aunt), Cyril Cusack (Maternal Grandfather), Maureen Kiely (Maternal Grandmother)
He is signed to Tavistock Wood for his modeling work.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
79 kg or 174 pounds
Max Irons dated –
- Emily Browning (2011-2012)
- Saoirse Ronan (2013)
- Sophie Pera (2013-Present)
Tall body frame
Max’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 41 in or 104 cm
- Waist – 29 in or 74 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
His shoe size is not listed.
As a model, Max Irons had advertised for brands like Burberry, Mango.
He also modeled for Macy for their Fall/Winter 2012 collection.
His religious beliefs are not known.