Madirakshi Mundle is an Indian actress. Actress Madirakshi Mundle who is seen playing the role of Sita in popular mythological TV show Siya Ke Ram, fulfilled the dream of a six-year-old fan, Anvi Bansal, who wanted to meet her on the set.
Actress Madiraskhi, who is currently seen playing the role of Sita in Siya Ke Ram, is glad that she is getting time to shoot with her friend and actor Karthik Jayaram, who essays the role of Raavan in the mythological saga.
|Real Name||Madirakshi Mundle|
|Famous Role||Sita (Siya Ke Ram)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm|
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5? 4?
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 Kg|
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Bra/Breast Boob Size||34|
|Date of Birth||1995|
|Age (as in 2016)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Debut Film : Ori Devudoy (2014)|
Debut TV : Siya Ke Ram (2015)
|Family||Father– Not Known|
Mother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Madirakshi Mundle Top Facts List:
- Does Madirakshi Mundle smoke?: No
- Does Madirakshi Mundle drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Madirakshi Mundle debut Telugu film Ori Devudoy was a flop.
- The role of her father Janak in Siya Ke Ram is played by Bollywood actor of 90s, Bijay J. Anand.
- During the shooting of Siya Ke Ram in the month of May 2016 in Hyderabad, she fainted on the sets due to unbearable heat over there.
- The lehngas that she wore in the wedding scene in Siya Ke Ram was of around 25-30 kgs.
- She and Karthik Jayaram (Ravan) are good friends in real life.
- She has insectophobia, i.e. fear of insects.
- Her favourite brands are Armani and Rolex, Ray Ban and Tommy Hilfiger.
Incoming search terms:
- Madirakshi Mundle
- madirakshi mundle bra size
- madirakshi mundle boobs
- seethayanam serial actress
- madirakshi mundle age
- Madirukshi Mundle