Jennifer Lynn Lopez (born July 24, 1969), also known as J. Lo, is an American singer, actress, dancer, fashion designer, author, and producer. Lopez became interested in pursuing a career in the entertainment industry following a minor role in the film, My Little Girl (1986), to the dismay of her Puerto Rican parents, who believed that it was an unrealistic career route for a Hispanic.
In July, Lopez released a single entitled “Love Make the World Go Round”, a collaboration with Lin-Manuel Miranda, which benefits victims of the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting. Later that month, Lopez announced a new dance competition series entitled World of Dance, for which she serves as an executive producer. Created in partnership with World of Dance, the series was greenlit by NBC with a straight-to-series order for ten episodes. In collaboration with Giuseppe Zanotti, Lopez has designed a capsule collection of shoes and jewelry. Giuseppe for Jennifer Lopez will launch in January 2017.
|Real Name||Jennifer Lynn Lopez|
|Nickname||J.Lo, Lola, La Guitarra (due to guitar shaped body), Supernova.|
|Profession||Actress, Dancer, Entrepreneur, Fashion Designer, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Recording Artist and a Spokeswoman.|
|Famous For||Waiting for tonight|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 59 kg
in Pounds- 130 lbs
|Bra/Breast Cup Size||34 B|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1969|
|Age (at the time of death)||46 Years|
|Birth Place||Castle Hill, The Bronx, New York City, New York, USA.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||New York City|
|School||Preston High School|
|Educational Qualifications||College drop out|
|Debut||Album – On the 6 (1999) Film – My Little Girl
TV – In Living Color
|Family||Father– David Lopez (Computer technician at Guardian Insurance Company)
Mother– Guadalupe Rodriguez (Kindergarten Teacher)
Sister– Leslie Lopez (Older Sister) (Elementary School Music Teacher)
Sister– Lynda Lopez (Younger Sister) (News Anchor)
|Children||Max and Emmy|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Shopping, Tennis and working out.|
|Favorite Colors||Aqua Blue|
|Favorite Perfume||Pheromone and Barney’s Route Du The|
|Favorite Food||Fried Chicken Cutlets|
|Favorite Music||Michal Jackson, Tina Turner, Madonna, James Brown|
|Favorite Movie||When Harry met Sally|
|Favorite Sports||Baseball, Football, Tennis|
|Favorite Baseball Team||New York Yankees|
|Major Controversies||• While performing in Turkmenistan, her choreographer tweeted “I wonder where all my Turkmenistan followers are!? Hit me up!”. They were unaware that internet access is widely controlled by the government. In Turkmenistan, social media and human rights websites are not accessible to the comon man.
• She was misunderstood for commenting on performance of American Idol’s contestant Lindita Halimi saying, “She sings like a heavy girl,” Lopez tells Connick Jr. during the performance, the comment clearly meant to be taken as a compliment.
“That’s true. She didn’t lose that part,” Connick Jr. replies.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Children||Emme Maribel Muñiz
Maximilian David Muñiz
|Affairs/Boyfriends||David Cruz Ojanu Noa (1997-98) P Diddy (1999-2001) Cris Judd (2001-02) Ben Affleck (2002-04) Marc Anthony (2004-12)
Casper Smart (2012-14)
|Husband/Spouse||Ojani Noa (m. 1997–98) Cris Judd (m. 2001–03)
Marc Anthony (m. 2004–14)
|Net Worth||$300 million|
|House||Bel Air Mansion ($28 million)
Hampton Mansion ($10 million)
|Cars||Rolls Royce Ghost Bentley convirtible
Aston Martin DB7
Jennifer Lopez Top Known Facts:
- Does Jennifer Lopez smoke ?: No
- Does Jennifer Lopez drink alcohol?: No
- JLo was the first woman to have her album and her movie to be listed at number one and she also was the first Latin woman who was paid $9 million.
- Her marriage with Cris Judd was just a publicity stunt.
- In 1997, her first name was Selena Quintanilla-Pérez.
- She has voice acted in the animated movie Antz.
- She met Ojani Noa, a Cuban waiter, on the set of “Blood and Wine” who later became her first husband.
- She is the only woman that FHM rated twice as the “The Sexiest Woman”.
- Jennifer started taking singing and dancing lessons when she was only five years old.
- When Jennifer moved to Manhattan to learn how to dance, she would sleep in the same studio where she took dancing lessons.
- Before she kissed stardom, she sang for the band ‘One’ and once she also danced behind the band, The New Kids On The Block.
- She owns a clothing line called JLo by Jennifer Lopez.
- She also owns a production company, Nuyorican Productions, co-owned with former manager Benny Medina.
- She started dating Sean Combs after she met him on the set of her debut album ‘On the 6’.
- She met Cris Judd, her first husband, at the sets of ‘My Love Don’t Cost a Thing’.
- She was dating P.Diddy at the time as well. Chris and JLo divorced in 9 months.
- Her romance started with Ben Affleck when she met him while shooting for the film ‘Gigli’. Ben made a huge gesture by putting an ad in the Hollywood Reporter and said that she is admirable for “graciousness of spirit, beauty in courage, great empathy, astonishing talent, real poise and true grace.” They were called ‘Bennifer’.
- Ben proposed to her with a 6.1 carat pink diamond ring. After they were engaged, JLo wrote a song “Dear Ben” to express her love for him.
- Marc Anthony, her long time friend that she married, called her Lola.
- JLo turned the role of Sara in the Will Smith starer Hitch.
- She was ranked at number one on the “Best Bottoms In Hollywood” list of the Touch Magazine.
- JLo was on the “En Concierto” tour when she announced that JLo and her husband, Marc Anthony were expecting twins!
- Jennifer was paid $6 million for appearing on the cover of the People Magazine with her 4 weeks old twins.
- She took a 15 months break to enjoy her motherhood and came back with ‘The Backup Plan’.
- It’s a very non-traditional family that JLo has built for herself and the kids, including their three step-brothers from two other mothers.
L’Oreal. Jennifer Lopez, in 2001, launched her brand line entitled ‘JLo’. The brand line includes Clothes, Eyewear, Swimwear, Accessories, Jewellery, Hats, Scarves, Handbags, Watches, Decorative Pillows and Perfumes. Andy Hilfiger and Larry Stemmerman’s investment group backed up the brand.
Incoming search terms:
- jennifer lopez height
- jlo height weight