Irina L?z?reanu (born 8 June 1982) is a Romanian-Canadian model. In June 2010 Lazareanu organized a benefit concert in NYC and was set to perform with Doherty, Lennon, Charlotte Kemp Muhl, and Adam Green. Doherty was, however, refused entry into the United States – despite having a visa. The band played without him.
Irina Lazareanu Height Weight Age Bra Size Body Measurements Affairs
Lazareanu was born on 8 June, 1982
Irina attended Royal Academy of Dance in London, England to study ballet.
Irina is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Why Not Model Agency – Milan
- Select Model Management
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- UNO Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- The Society Model Management
- Push Management
- Marilyn Agency – New York (2009 – 2013)
- Storm Models – London (2006 – 2013)
- Marilyn Agency – Paris (2006 – 2013)
- Giovanni Model Management – Montreal (2008 – 2011)
5 ft 9½ in or 176½ cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Irina dated –
- Freja Erichsen
- Pete Doherty (2004-2007)
- Sean Lennon (2007)
- Phillip Lim (2010-2012)
- Keir Knight (2012-Present)
The well known model is a musician too.
32-25-35 in or 81-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Irina Lazareanu advertised for Aniye By, Anna Molinari, Anthony Vaccarello, Balenciaga, Chanel, Chanel Paris-Monte Carlo, Coach, Gap, Hobbs, Joop!, Just Cavalli, L’Oréal, Maison Michel, Mulberry, Philippe Dubuc for Icone Simons, Roberto Cavalli, Sonia Rykel, Saks Fifth Avenue, SJSJ, The Kooples, Tiffany, and Topshop.
Her religious beliefs are not known.