William Bradley “Brad” Pitt is an American actor and film producer. Pitt has received four Academy Award nominations and five Golden Globe Award nominations, winning one Golden Globe.
Brad Pitt Height Weight Age Affairs Body Stats
William Bradley Pitt
Pitt was born on December 18, 1963
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
Kickapoo High School in Springfield, Missouri.
University of Missouri.
Actor, film producer
- Father – William Alvin Pitt (Truck company owner)
- Mother – Jane Etta (née Hillhouse) (High school counselor)
- Siblings – Doug (Younger Brother) (b. 1966), Julie Neal (Younger Sister) (b. 1969)
Creative Artists Agency
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brad Pitt had been connected with many female personalities –
- Sara Hart (1978) – RUMOR
- Robin Givens (1986-1987)
- Shalane McCall (1987)
- Sinitta (1988-1989)
- Christina Applegate (1989)
- Elizabeth Daily (1989)
- Jill Schoelen (1989)
- Juliette Lewis (1991-1993)
- Jitka Pohlodek (1993)
- Thandie Newton (1994)
- Gwyneth Paltrow (1994-1997)
- Claire Forlani (1998)
- Demi Moore (1998)
- Jennifer Aniston (1998-2005)
- April Florio (2003)
- Angelina Jolie (2005-Present)
The couple have a total of 6 children. Their names are as :-
- Maddox Chivan – Adopted Son
- Pax Thien – Adopted Son
- Zahara Marley – Adopted Daughter
- Shiloh Nouvel – Biological Daughter
- Knox Léon – Biological Son.
- Vivienne Marcheline – Biological Daughter.
- Chiseled good looks
- Strong jawline and bold blue eyes
- Square jaw
Pitt’s body specifications mat be approximated as –
- Chest – 43 inches
- Waist – 33 inches
- Biceps / Arms – 15 inches
He is believed to be wearing a shoe of size 9.
ONE Campaign, Heineken, SoftBank and Edwin Jeans
Best Known For
Working in the films like Interview with the Vampire (1994), Fight Club (1999), Troy (2004), Moneyball (2011), World War Z (2013).
“Guy at Beach with Drink”