Allu Arjun is an Indian film actor who forays from Chiranjeevi‘s family. He primarily works in Telugu cinema. He has won three Filmfare Best Telugu Actor Awards for Parugu, Vedam and Race Gurram two Nandi Special Jury Awards for Arya and Parugu, and CineMAA Award for Best Actor Male for Gangotri And Race Gurram.
In 2015, Allu Arjun became the first Tollywood actor to have three consecutive ?500+ Million share films with his films Race Gurram, S/O Satyamurthy and Rudhramadevi. Consequently, Forbes India placed Allu Arjun in the Top 50 of Forbes India 2015 Celeb 100 list.
Arjun produced and acted in a short film I Am That Change (2014) to spread awareness on individual social responsibility. The movie was directed by Sukumar which was screened in theatres across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on 15 August 2014. He acted in Trivikram Srinivas’s S/O Satyamurthy which was released on 9 April 2015. Later he acted in Guna Sekhar’s Rudhramadevi which is the first Indian 3D historical film.
For Rudhramadevi, he won Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor – Telugu and became the only actor to win both Filmfare Award for Best Actor – Telugu and Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor – Telugu. Later, he acted in Sarainodu directed by Boyapati Srinu.
|Real Name||Allu Arjun|
|Nickname||Bunny and Stylish Star|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 69 kg
in Pounds- 152 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 40 Inches – Waist: 29 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||8 April 1983|
|Age (as in 2015)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|School||St. Patrick School, Chennai|
|College||MSR College, Hyderabad|
|Family||Father– Allu Aravind (Producer)
Brothers– Allu Sirish (Actor) and Allu Venkatesh
|Hobbies||Collecting antique things|
|Controversies||• There was a buzz in 2013 about his divorce to Sneha, but was later denied by him.
• Actress Anasuya’s old video was trimmed and published on social media when she was bashing Allu for his supposed ugly looks in his film “Gangotri.”
|Favourite Food||Thai and Mexican Cuisine|
|Favourite Actress||Rani Mukherjee|
|Favourite Book||Who Moved My Cheese by Dr.Spenser Johnson|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Son– Allu Ayaan
|Salary||10 Crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Top Facts About Allu Arjun
- Does Allu Arjun smoke?: Yes
- Does Allu Arjun drink alcohol?: Yes
- Allu for the first time appeared on silver screen as a child artist in Chiranjeevi’s “Vijetha.”
- During his school days he was a good in Gymnastics and Martial Arts.
- Chiranjeevi, Nagendra Babu and Pawan Kalyan are among his uncles from film industry.
- His facebook page has around 7 million+ likes which is highesr among South heroes.
- His grandfather Allu Rama Lingaiah was a great comedian in his times.
- He donates blood and helps mentally challenged kids on his birthday.
- He’s an avid reader and likes reading personality development books.
- He is the only Telugu actor who has huge fan following in Kerala.
Awards and nominations
Ceremony Category Year Film Result Reference Nandi Awards Special Jury 2005 Arya Won 2009 Parugu Won Filmfare Awards South Best Actor 2005 Arya Nominated 2008 Desamuduru Nominated 2009 Parugu Won 2010 Arya 2 Nominated 2011 Vedam Won 2015 Race Gurram Won 2016 S/O Satyamurthy Nominated Best Supporting Actor 2016 Rudhramadevi Won South Indian International Movie Awards Best Actor 2013 Julai Nominated 2015 Race Gurram Nominated Stylish Youth Icon of South India 2015 Won Best Supporting Actor 2016 Rudhramadevi Won Santosham Film Awards Best Young Performers 2004 Arya Won 2005 Bunny Won CineMAA Awards Best Actor – Male 2005 Arya Won 2008 Desamuduru Nominated 2009 Parugu Won 2015 Race Gurram Won Best Actor (Jury) 2016 Rudhramadevi Won