Teresa Mary Palmer (born 26 February 1986) is an Australian actress. She made her film debut in the suicide drama 2:37. Palmer was seen in The Grudge 2 in 2006, in December Boys, alongside Daniel Radcliffe, and in the 2008 children’s fantasy Bedtime Stories, with Adam Sandler. She appeared in The Sorcerer’s Apprentice in 2010, with Nicolas Cage and Jay Baruchel, and her films in 2011 include a turn as an alien in the sci-fi film I Am Number Four, and playing Topher Grace’s love interest in Take Me Home Tonight. In 2013, she starred in the zombie love story, Warm Bodies, and the romantic war film, Love and Honor, opposite Liam Hemsworth.
Teresa Mary Palmer
Teresa was born on 26 February, 1986
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Mercedes College in Springfield, Adelaide.
- Father – Kevin Palmer (Investor)
- Mother – Paula Sanders (Former nurse and missionary)
- Siblings – She has two half-sisters, and 2 step-brothers
- Others – Kaaren Palmer (Stepmother), Isaac Love Webber (Stepson)
She is signed to HLA Management Australia.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Teresa Palmer dated –
- Stuart Dew (2005-2007)
- Topher Grace (2007-2011)
- Adam Brody (2008)
- Russell Brand (2008)
- Scott Speedman (2011-2012)
- Mark Webber (2012-Present)
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
Artistry cosmetics (2012)