Cariba Heine born on 1st October 1988. She is a South African-born Australian actress and dancer. She is known for her roles as Rikki Chadwick in the Network Ten show. Bridget Sanchez in the third series of Blue Water High, and Caroline Byrne in A Model Daughter. Heine was born in Johannesburg to South African parents Michelle, a former showgirl, and Kevin Heine. She moved to Australia at the age of three with her parents and older brother Kyle.
Cariba Heine early days included training in Jazz dance, tap dance, classical ballet, acrobatics and rhythmic gymnastics and studying acting and singing at National Capital Acting School. She danced at her mother’s dance school in Canberra. She was the youngest dancer to perform at the Stragazers Convention in Sydney, Australia. She was homeschooled to focus on her dance career, and performed in many stage productions, including a tour in the United States, where she featured in the music video for Will Young’s song “Leave Right Now”.
She joined the cast of the indie film Lord of the Crows, though the film ultimately failed to get crowd funded. In 2016 Heine reprised her role as Rikki Chadwick in the final two episodes of the third series of Mako: Island of Secrets, a spin-off. She portrayed Heather in Bait 3D and Delvene Delaney in Channel 9’s biographical TV miniseries Howzat Kerry Packer’s War.
Cariba Heine Age Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements Affairs
Cariba Heine Age Height Weight:
October 1, 1988
Johannesburg, South Africa
Telopea Park School and St Clare’s College in Canberra
National Capital Acting School
She is signed to United Management.
Height in feet
5 ft 5 in
Height in Centimeters
Weight in Kg
Weight in Pounds
Burgess Abernethy (2006-2008)
Jamie Timony (2008-Present)
34-26-34 in or 87-66-87 cm
She has not revealed her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Playing Rikki Chadwick in the Network Ten’s H2O: Just Add Water from 2006 to 2010.
She is also known for playing Isabelle in the ABC3’s teen oriented drama Dance Academy from 2010 to 2013.
In 2003, Cariba debuted with a short film Ballistic Sessions in the lead character as Amanda.
First TV Show
In 2005, she appeared as herself in the ABC TV’s Strictly Dancing.
She must be working out and eating a proper diet to look good and remain in best shape forever.
Love My Way (2004-2007)
- Apart from English, she is fluent in French too.
- Cariba had been featured in Will Young’s music video.
- Cariba’s both the parents are South Africans. She relocated to Australia (with family) in 1991 (when she was only three years old).
- She is good at dancing. She knows various dance forms such as classical ballet, acrobatics, jazz dance, tap dance, and rhythmic gymnastics. She learnt dancing from her mom, who was a showgirl, when at South Africa. Cariba’s brother is also a skilled dancer.
- Heine is the youngest dancer to perform at Stargazers Convention in Sydney, Australia.
- She is good friends with H2O co-star Phoebe Tonkin.
- Cariba did train herself in swimming with a personal trainer for a month so that she can do well in auditions to play the role as Rikki Chadwick in H2O.