Brock Edward Lesnar Well Known as “Brock Lesnar” (born July 12, 1977) is an American-Canadian professional wrestler, mixed martial artist, and former amateur wrestler and professional American football player. He is currently signed to WWE on the Raw brand. He is a four-time WWE (World) Champion, a former UFC Heavyweight Champion, and an NCAA Division I Heavyweight Wrestling Champion. It was announced on August 7,2016, that Brock Lesnar was pulled from the UFC Heavyweight rankings due to using banned substances.
Two years later, at WrestleMania XXX, Lesnar defeated The Undertaker to end his undefeated streak at the premier annual event. Lesnar has been managed by Paul Heyman throughout the majority of his professional wrestling career. He has headlined numerous pay-per-view events for both the WWE and UFC, including WrestleMania XIX, WrestleMania 31, UFC 100, and UFC 116. In 2015, an ESPN.com article referred to Lesnar as “the most accomplished athlete in pro wrestling history”.
On July 2016, Lesnar was notified of a potential anti-doping policy violation by the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) stemming from an undisclosed banned substance in an out-of-competition sample collected on June 28. Shortly after this was announced, WWE said Lesnar’s match with Randy Orton at SummerSlam would still take place.
Hunt told UFC to either pay him half of Lesnar’s purse or let him out of his contract. He later changed his mind on Twitter, and asked for the whole purse. UFC has not yet publicly responded to Hunt. Lesnar told the Associated Press, “We will get to the bottom of this.”On July 19, the UFC announced that a second sample taken in-competition on July 2016 tested positive for the same banned substance discovered in the previous out-of-competition sample.
WWE Brock Lesnar Body Stats Age Height Weight Fitness Biceps Triceps Size Facts Favorite Things
|Real Name||Brock Edward Lesnar|
|Nickname||The Conqueror, The Beast Incarnate|
|Profession||Professional Wrestler, Mixed Martial Artist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Billed Height||in centimeters- 191 cm
in meters- 1.91 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 3″
|Real Height||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in Feet Inches- 6′ 1”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 130 kg
in Pounds- 286 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 53 Inches
– Waist: 38 Inches
– Biceps: 21 Inches
|WWE Debut||18 March 2002 (WWE Television Debut)|
|Titles Won||• 4 time WWE World Heavyweight Champion
• UFC Heavyweight Champion (1 time)
• IWGP Heavyweight Champion (1 time)
|Achievements (Main ones)||• Winner of the “King of the Ring (2002).”
• Winner of 2003 Royal Rumble.
• Holds the Guinness world record of being the youngest WWE Champion.
|Career Turning Point||After winning the 2003 edition of Royal Rumble, there was no looking back for Brock Lesnar.|
|Date of Birth||12 July 1977|
|Age (as in 2016)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Webster, South Dakota, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Webster, South Dakota, United States|
|School||Webster High School|
|College||University of Minnesota|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Richard Lesnar
Mother– Stephanie Lesnar
Brother– Troy Lesnar, Chad Lesnar
Sister– Brandi Lesnar
|Hobbies||Playing Football & Hunting|
|Controversies||• In a post match interview, after defeating Frank Mir at UFC 100, Brocklesnar said, “I’m gonna sit down with my friends and family, and, hell, I might even get on top of my wife tonight.” This statement invited unwanted wrath for Lesnar.
• Brock Lesnar works as a part time wrestler for WWE, as he is a family man, he does not like the brutal travel schedule of WWE; this is why he never participates in any of the WWE house shows. A lot of wrestlers who work day in and day out at all the events have often complained for such a perk given exclusively to Brock Lesnar.
• In an interview with ESPN, when Brock was asked about an incident where a gay man said that he found Lesnar somehow cute, Brock was quoted as saying, “I don’t like gays. Write that down in your little notebook. I don’t like gays.” This was discriminatory on Brock’s part.
|Favourite Drink||Cold Rye Whiskey|
|Favourite Singer||David Allan Coe|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Former Fiancee Nicole McClain|
|Wife||Rena Mero (Sable)|
|Children||Daughter– Mariah (Step daughter), Mya (Daughter from ex- fiancee)
Son– Turk Lesnar, Duke Lesnar, Luke Lesnar (Son from ex- fiancee)
Brock Lesnar Facts You Need to Know:
- Does Brock Lesnar smoke: No
- Does Brock Lesnar drink alcohol: Yes
- Lesnar signed the biggest developmental deal in WWE history. After graduating from college, Lesnar had a lot of career options on the table, but he chose WWE over all others because of the vast sum of money that he was offered.
- Lesnar and WWE were not on good terms a decade ago. After he was released from the company, he was not allowed to wrestle anywhere else because of a clause in his agreement. Lesnar sued WWE for this and was eventually allowed to wrestle out of the WWE.
- After a four year period with the WWE, Lesnar tried his hands at American football with the NFl. Unluckily; his career at the NFL was brief.
- Brock has even penned an autobiography titled “Death Clutch: My story of Determination, Domination and Survival.”
- Brock has a tattoo of a sword on his torso. According to his book “Death Clutch”, Brock got this tattoo around 2005, when he was feeling very stressed about his future. He added that he felt as if life was holding a sword against his throat, but he surpassed all the threats and emerged as a winner. Brock takes that ordeal of life as a motivation and has thus embedded such a tattoo on his body.
- His voice doesn’t go with ‘beast’ kind of personality that Brock possesses; hence you will always see his advocate Paul Heyman doing all the talking for him in WWE.
- Former WWE high flying superstar Shelton Benjamin was his college room-mate.
- In November 2009 while hunting in Manitoba, Canada, Lesnar was stricken by an attack of diverticulitis, a disease which occurs when pouches in the large intestine become inflamed or infected. Unfortunately, the doctors at the nearby hospital couldn’t understand the reason for his symptoms and therefore Brock had to go to the US for his treatment. A prescription of Antibiotics and some changes in his diet helped him recover from the disease. Things took a turn for worse again in 2011, this time he had to get a 12 inch piece of his colon removed surgically.
- Brock was the highest paid MMA fighter in 2011 raking in an impressive $5,300,3000.
- Lesnar has never lost to Undertaker in a PPV event. In 2014, at Wrestlemania 30, Brock lesnar ended Undertaker’s 21 match streak, shocking the entire world.
- Lesnar is a passionate hunter. He often visits Alberta, Canada to hunt deer and also fell in trouble with the law after admitting to a hunting infraction in 2011. He pleaded guilty and was fined $1725. He was also banned from hunting for a period of six months.
Incoming search terms:
- wwe brock lesnar body
- Brock Lesnar height weight bicep inch
- wwe Brock lesnar Bicap size