Sessilee Lopez (born January 4, 1989) is an American model. She has appeared in Vogue and graced one of the four covers of its “All Black” issue, while Naomi Campbell, Liya Kebede, and Jourdan Dunn graced the alternative ones. In September 2009, Lopez appeared alongside fellow models Arlenis Sosa, Chanel Iman, and Jourdan Dunn on the cover of I-D magazine. Lopez appeared in the 2008 and 2009 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Lopez was born on January 4, 1989
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Janice
- Siblings – Kristian Lorén (Sister) (Fashion Designer), Latoya Mendez (Sister) (Medical Student)
Sessilee Lopez is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Major Model Management – New York
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Michele Pommier Management
- Major Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- UNO Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- Major Model Management – Munich
- Elite Model Management – London
- Monster Management – Milan
- Nathalie Models – Paris (2009 – 2013)
- Major Model Management – Milan (2012 – 2013)
- Group Model Management – Barcelona (2008 – 2013)
- Supreme Management (2011 – 2013)
- MC2 Model Management – Miami (2008 – 2013)
- Next Model Management – Milan (2009 – 2012)
- Major Model Management – New York (2008 – 2011)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Sessilee Lopez dated –
- Wendell Lissimore (2009)
32.5-26-35 in or 82.5-66-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Lopez has advertised for brands like Adidas, Barney’s New York, Calvin Klein ‘CK One’ fragrance, DKNY, Frankie Morello, Gap, Gas Jeans, H by Halston, H&M, Hermes, Lanvin, Levi’s, MAC cosmetics, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Rocawear, Saks Fifth Avenue, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, United Colors of Benetton, Victoria’s Secret.
Her religious beliefs are not known.