Perrie Edwards (born Perrie Louise Edwards in South Shields, England on July 10, 1993) to parents Debra Duffy and Alexander Edwards. She grew up in Northern England and auditioned as a solo singer on The X Factor UK in 2011, when she was 17 years old. She was put into a girl group, named Little Mix, with Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jade Thirlwall. They became the first group to ever win The X Factor. They released their debut album, DNA, on November 19, 2012 and went straight to Number One on the UK Singles Chart
Perrie Louise Edwards
Edwards was born on 10 July, 1993
South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England
- Radipole Primary School in Weymouth, Dorset.
- St Peter & Paul RC Primary School in South Shields, Tyne & Wear.
- Mortimer Community College.
- Newcastle College and received a BTEC in Performing Arts.
- Father – Alexander Edwards
- Mother – Debbie Duffy
- Siblings – Jonnie Edwards (Brother)
Modest management manages the girl group “Little Mix”
Pop, R&B, hip hop
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Perrie Edwards dated –
- Zayn Malik (2012-Present)
Age in 2013: 20 (10 July 1993)
Height in Meters: 1.60m
Height in Centimeters: 160cm
Height in Feet: 5 Feet 3 Inches
Weight in Kilograms: 54kg
Weight in Pounds: 119lbs
Body Measurement and Size: 32-24-34
Bra Size: 32B
Eye Color: Blue