Julianne Alexandra Hough (born July 20, 1988) is an American professional ballroom dancer, country music singer, and actress. She is a two-time professional champion of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars. She was nominated for Creative Arts Primetime Emmy in 2007 for outstanding choreography. Her first leading role was in the 2011 film remake of Footloose. Hough attracted controversy in October 2013 when she donned blackface as part of a Halloween costume depicting the character of “Crazy Eyes” from Orange Is the New Black. Hough later apologized, stating on Twitter: “I realize my costume hurt and offended people and I truly apologize.”
Julianne Alexandra Hough
Julianne was born on July 20, 1988
Sandy, Utah, United States
- Center Stage Performing Arts Studio in Orem.
- Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London.
Dancer, singer, songwriter, actress
- Father – Bruce Robert Hough (Served as the Chairman of Utah Republican Party two times)
- Mother – Marianne
- Siblings – Sharee Hough (Older Sister), Marabeth Hough (Older Sister), Katherine Hough (Older Sister), Derek Hough (Older Brother) (Professional Dancer)
- Others – Julianne’s all the four grandparents were dancers.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Julianne dated –
- Mark Ballas (1999-2004)
- Zach Wilson (2005-2007)
- Chuck Wicks (2008-2009)
- Jared Followill (2010)
- Dane Cook (2010)
- Ryan Seacrest (2010-2013)
- Ari Sandel (2013-Present)
Perfectly toned body
34-24-34 in or 87-61-87 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She wears a shoe of size 7.5 (US)
Proactiv (Skin care product), Proactiv+, Sole Society (Women Shoes, handbags and accessories brand)
Best Known For
Winning the ABC’s Dancing with the Stars multiple times.
Julianne Hough on May 20, 2008
Incoming search terms:
- Julianne Hough cup size