Elena Jane “Ellie” Goulding (born 30 December 1986) is an English singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and actress from Lyonshall, Herefordshire. Her career began when she met record producer Starsmith and Frankmusik, and she was later spotted by Jamie Lillywhite, who later became her manager and A&R. After signing to Polydor Records in July 2009, Goulding released her debut extended play, An Introduction to Ellie Goulding, later that year. Halcyon Days, a repackaged edition of Halcyon, was released on 23 August 2013, it included new singles including “Burn”, which became her first UK number-one single in the same month, as well as “I Need Your Love” with Calvin Harris and “How Long Will I Love You?”.
Ellie Goulding Height Weight Age Measurements Bra Size Boy Friends Favorite Things
Elena Jane Goulding
Ellie was born on 30 December, 1986
Lyonshall, Herefordshire, England
- Lady Hawkins’ High School in Kington.
- University of Kent to pursue a degree in politics and drama.
Singer, songwriter, record producer
- Father – Arthur Goulding (He is from the “family of undertakers”)
- Mother – Tracey Goulding (née Clark) (Worked in a supermarket)
- Siblings – Ellie has 3 siblings – 1 brother and 2 sisters. She is the second among the 4 children.
Jamie Lillywhite from Turn First Artists manages Ellie.
Dream pop, folktronica, indie pop, indietronica, synthpop
Vocals, bass, clarinet, drums, guitar, mandolin, keyboard, percussion
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Ellie Goulding dated –
- Greg James (2009-2011)
- Skrillex (2012)
- Jeremy Irvine (2012-2013)
- Calvin Harris (2013)
- Ed Sheeran (2013)
- Niall Horan (2013)
- Can play a huge different number of musical instruments (see the list above)
- Known for high piercing vibrato, breathy tone and emotive delivery
35-26-35 in or 89-66-89 cm
Her shoe size is not known.
ASOS, and SoBe.