Elizabeth Chase “Lizzie” Olsen (born February 16, 1989) is an American actress. She is known for her roles in the films Silent House (2011), Liberal Arts (2012), Godzilla (2014), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) and Captain America: Civil War (2016). For her role in the critically acclaimed Martha Marcy May Marlene (2011), she was nominated for numerous awards including the Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead. She is the younger sister of actresses and fashion designers Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen.
In 2014, Olsen starred in Legendary’s reboot Godzilla, opposite Bryan Cranston and Aaron Taylor-Johnson. Olsen joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe playing the character of Scarlet Witch in Avengers: Age of Ultron, the 2015 sequel to The Avengers. She first appeared as the character in a mid-credits scene of the film Captain America: The Winter Soldier, alongside her Godzilla co-star Taylor-Johnson, who portrayed her brother Quicksilver. She reprised her role in the 2016 film Captain America: Civil War.
In September 2014, it was announced that Olsen would portray Audrey Williams, Hank Williams’ wife, manager, and duet partner in the upcoming 2015 biopic I Saw the Light directed by Marc Abraham and starring Tom Hiddleston as Hank Williams. In January 2016, it was announced that Olsen would team up with her Avengers: Age of Ultron co-star Jeremy Renner in Taylor Sheridan’s directorial feature film debut, Wind River.
Elizabeth Olsen Height Weight Age Bra Size Facts Body Statistics Affairs Favorite Things
Name: Elizabeth Chase Olsen
Nickname: C Head, Liz, Lizzie, Lizzie Olsen
Date of Birth: February 16, 1989
Place of Birth: Sherman Oaks, California, USA
Place of Residence: New York City, New York
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Education: Campbell Hall School; New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts; The Atlantic Theater Company
Height: 5’7” / 170 cm
Weight: 128 lbs / 58 kg
Shoe size: 8/ 39 (EU)
Dress size: 8 (US)
Bra Breast size: 32B
Measurements: 34-25-35 in / 87-63.5-89 cm
Hair Color: Brown (d
yes it blonde)
Eye Color: Green
Alexander Skarsgård (2012)
- Boyd Holbrook (2012-2015)
- Chris Evans (2015)
- Tom Hiddleston (2015)
Awards and Honors:
- Alliance of Women Film Journalists Best Breakthrough Performance for Martha Marcy May Marlene
- Chicago Film Critics Association Most Promising Performer for Martha Marcy May Marlene
- Florida Film Critics Circle Pauline Kael Breakout Award for Martha Marcy May Marlene
- Ghent International Film Festival Special Mention for Martha Marcy May Marlene
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association New Generation Award for Martha Marcy May Marlene
- Vancouver Film Critics Circle Best Actress for Martha Marcy May Marlene
- Fangoria Chainsaw Awards Best Leading Actress Silent House Won for I Saw the Light
- Deauville American Film Festival Hollywood Rising Star Award for I Saw the Light
Hobbies and Interests: Theater
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Vanilla frozen yogurt with cinnamon and almons
Favorite Music: Blues
Favorite Perfume: Alien by Thierry Mugler
Favorite Book: The Secret Garden
Favorite Sports: Volleyball
Favorite Movie: Tremors (1990), Pal Joey (1957), Roman Holiday (1953), Manhattan (1979), Annie Hall (1977)
Favorite TV Show: Friends
- There is a clothing line, named after her and her older brother, Elizabeth and James. It was started by Elizabeth’s sister.
- Olsen commenced her acting career at the age of 4.
- She is the youngest and tallest among the three sisters (The other two are Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen).
- She is not on social media like Twitter and Facebook. She deleted her official accounts.
- In order to separate herself from her famous older sisters, Elizabeth went by the name “Elizabeth Chase” in high school.
- Her dream roles include Ophelia in Hamlet, Masha in Chekhov’s Three Sisters, and Mary Tyrone in Eugene O’Neill’s Long Day’s Journey Into Night.
- She was voted #94 in Ask men’s ‘most desirable’ woman of 2012 list
Incoming search terms:
- elizabeth olsen boobs