Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter (born September 4, 1981) is an American singer, songwriter, record producer and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, she performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child and rose to fame in the late 1990s as lead singer of R&B girl-group Destiny’s Child. Managed by her father, Mathew Knowles, the group became one of the world’s best-selling girl groups of all time. Their hiatus saw the release of Beyoncé’s debut album, Dangerously in Love (2003), which established her as a solo artist worldwide, earned five Grammy Awards and featured the Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles “Crazy in Love” and “Baby Boy”.
On April 16, 2016, Beyoncé released a teaser clip for a project called Lemonade. It turned out to be a one-hour movie which aired on HBO exactly a week later, April 23 at 10:00 pm EST; a corresponding album with the same title was released on the same day exclusively on the streaming platform Tidal. Lemonade debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart, making Beyoncé the first act in Billboard history to have her first six studio albums debut atop the chart, breaking a record she previously tied with DMX in 2013.
The album is Beyoncé’s most critically acclaimed work to date, receiving universal acclaim according to Metacritic, a website collecting reviews from professional music critics. It is the 23rd album to receive a five-star rating from Rolling Stone. The album’s visuals were subsequently nominated for 11 MTV Video Music Awards in 2016, the most ever received by Beyoncé in a single year.
Beyonce Knowles Height Weight Age Bra Shoe Size Body Stats Affairs Facts Favorite Things
|Biography Record Measurements
|Real Name||Beyoncé Giselle Knowles|
|Nickname||Sasha Fierce, Be, Beyonce Knowles-Carter, Queen B, Bee, Mothe, JuJu|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Actress, Dancer, Businesswoman.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 169 cm
in meters- 1.69 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6½”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Chest Bra Breast Size||34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1981|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||St. Mary’s Elementary School
Parker Elementary School
Alief Elsik High School
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Debut||Film – Carmen: A Hip Hopera (2001)
Album – Dangerously in Love (1997)
TV – Much On Demand (1997)
|Family||Father– Mathew Knowles
Mother– Tina Knowles
Brother– Nixon Knowles
Sister– Solange Lawman (Singer, Songwriter, Actress)
Sister– Bianca Knowles
|Ethnicity||African, Native American, Spanish, Irish and French.|
|Inspirations||Célestine ‘Tina’ Beyincé (mother), Diana Ross, Tina Turner|
|Fan Mail Address||Beyonce Knowles
10250 Constellation Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90067-6209
|Hobbies||Singing, Swimming, Reading, Dancing and Writing|
|Favorite Color||Pink and Gold|
|Favorite Music||Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Cher and Prince.|
|Favorite Song||‘Love Fool’ by The Cardigans|
|Favorite Perfumes||Beyonce Heat, Beyonce Pulp|
|Favorite Book||The Rules|
|Favorite Food||Creole Food, Popeyes, Honey Nut Cheerios. Otherwise she like fast-food and soul food.|
|Favorite Movie||Sparkle, A Star is Born|
|Favorite Painter||Vincent Van Gogh|
|Favorite TV show||Jersey Shore|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Lyndell Locke (1993-2000)
|Current Relationship Status||Married to Jay Z|
|Major Conroversies||There was a boycott against her performance in Miami for the Super-bowl because she had some anti-police acts in the show for the release of “Formation”.|
|Net Worth||$450 million|
|Houses||Indian Creek Village ($9.3 million)
Bridgehampton, New York, United States villa ($43.5 million)
Her classic Malibu, California, United States villa ($40 million)
|Cars||Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II|
Beyonce Knowles Top Facts List:
- Does Beyonce smoke?: Yes (occasionally)
- Does Beyonce drink alcohol?: Yes
- Her father, Mathew Knowles was her manager for 12 years, until she started being her own manager.
- Beyonce has powerful roots as her mother descends from Acadian leader, Joseph Broussard.
- Name of Beyonce’s cat is Master P.
- It was during her dance lessons that she discovered her singing talent when she completed the song that her instructor started.
- On the “100 Greatest Women in Music” list of 2012, she was ranked at number 3.
- Beyonce has been nominated for Grammys more than any female artist and has won a whopping 20 Grammy Awards.
- Beyonce is named after her mother’s maiden name.
- She met her band mates for Destiny’s Child, Kelly Rowland and LaTavia Robertson, in an audition where they were put in a group of five.
- Beyonce held depression well after Destiny Child won a Grammy. She was depressed for two years.
- Her mother used to design her costumes when she was part of the band ‘Destiny Child’.
- Beyonce and Jay Z hold the Guinness World Record for being the Highest Power Earning Couple because they earned $122 million in the year 2010.
- Beyonce also holds a record of maximum tweets per second for announcing her pregnancy. It’s not just any record but a Guinness World Record.
- Her daughter Blue Ivy is the youngest person alive to appear on the Billboard. Jay Z recorded her crying in his song ‘Glory’.
- Her voice-type is mezzo-soprano.
- Sasha Fierce was her alter ego that she needed to shed off the shyness.
- She was named as the most beautiful woman of 2010 by People Magazine.
- Beyonce has a very different relationship with music. She said, “I see music. It’s more than just what I hear (…) When I’m connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion-a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies. And they’re all connected to the music.”
- She was the first person who was from a non-sports background and still was on the cover of Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue in 2007.
- She won six Grammys in a one Grammy Awards Show night creating history and an all time record at the time.
- Beyonce’s father used to make all the girls of Destiny’s Child sing while jogging, so that have good stamina and lung power.
- She was teased for her big ears in school and the kids teased her saying that they are bigger than her head.
- To sing in front of her parent’s friends, she used to charge them $5 to entertain. No wonder, She is a good entrepreneur.
- She suffered depression after her band mate sued Beyonce’s father for mismanagement.
- She said if she met her alter ego Sasha Fierce backstage, she wouldn’t like it. In 2010, she said that she can handle it now and can merge both of her personalities and would like for people to see her for what she is.