Nathan Jones (born 21 August 1969) is an Australian actor, powerlifting champion, strongman and retired professional wrestler. He held the WWA World Heavyweight Championship once in World Wrestling All-Stars, and aligned himself with The Undertaker in World Wrestling Entertainment.In 2005, he wrestled three matches for World Series Wrestling. On 5 October, he defeated Lee Star and on 7 October and 8 October, he defeated Mark Hilton. After his last match with Hilton, Jones immediately retired from wrestling.
Nathan Jones is a good actor also many of famous movies under his action. His role in movies also interesting as fans like his body strength and actions like fighting and driving. List of his action movies also available at the end.
|Biography Record Statistics Info
|Real Name||Nathan Jones|
|Profession||Actor, Weightlifter, Retired Professional Wrestler|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 208 cm
in meters- 2.08 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 8″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 145 kg
in Pounds- 320 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 52 Inches
– Waist: 38 Inches
– Biceps: 22 Inches
|Eye Colour||Light blue|
|Hair Colour||N/A (Bald)|
|WWE Debut||21 April, 2002|
|Likes to fight against||The Undertaker|
|Slam/Finishing move||The Big Boot, Chokeslam|
|Records (main ones)||In 1995, he became the National Powerlifting Champion of Australia.|
|Career Turning Point||Short stints in WWE and MMA helped him develop a career in Hollywood.|
|Acting Career||Played characters in movies viz. Jackie Chan’s First Strike, Tom Yum Goong, Mad Max: Fury Road, Troy, Fearless.|
|Date of Birth||21 August 1970|
|Age (as in 2016)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Not known
Mother– Not Knwon
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Gyming & Acting|
|Controversies||Time and again, Nathan Jones has been accused of using steroids. During his trial, he admitted the fact that the armed robberies that he had committed were under the influence of Amphetamines and Steroids.|
|Favourite Food||Chicken Nuggets|
|Favourite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Girls, Family & More|
Nathan Jones Interesting Facts List:
- Does Nathan Jones smoke: No
- Does Nathan Jones drink alcohol: Yes
- He was sentenced to 16 years in prison at the age of 18 for eight armed robberies between 1985 and 1987; he ended up serving 7 years in a maximum-security prison.
- From 1994 to 1996 he won several contests, including the World Strongman Challenge and the World Strength Challenge.
- It was during his time in prison, that Jones started Weightlifting, and developed interests in Gyming and Wrestling.
- On April 7, 2002, Nathan Jones won the WWA Heavyweight Title.
- Nathan Jones left WWE because he felt that the whole touring schedule of WWE was quite hectic and exhausting.
- Nathan Jones is best remembered for his roles in movies like Troy & Mad Max: Fury Road. In 2015, he also starred in an Indian Tamil sports- action film titled Bhooloham.
Filmography Complete Movies List
- Police Story 4: First Strike (1996) as Hitman
- Doom Runners (1997) as Vike
- Troy (2004) as Boagrius
- Tom-Yum-Goong (2005) as T.K.
- Fearless (2006) as Hercules O’Brien
- The Condemned (2007) as Petr Raudsep
- Somtum (2008) as Barney Emerald
- Asterix at the Olympic Games (2008) as Humungus
- Conan the Barbarian (2011) as Akhun
- Charlie’s Farm (2014) as Charlie Wilson
- Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) as Rictus Erectus
- Bhooloham (2015; Tamil) as Steven George
- Never Back Down: No Surrender (2016) as Caesar Braga
- A Flying Jatt (2016; Hindi) as a Super villain
Incoming search terms:
- nathan jones height
- nathan jones
- nathan jones height and weight
- tiger shroff height biography
- nathan jones bicep size
- nathan jones height in feet
- nathan jones measurements